Clinical practice guidelines for endometrial cancer:
- Cancer Council Australia (2014): Clinical practice guidelines for the treatment and management of endometrial cancer
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network (US) (2017) Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology Uterine Neoplasms
- European Society for Medical Oncology (2013). Endometrial cancer: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up
Cancer Australia endometrial cancer guides and resources
- Follow-up care for women with low-risk endometrial cancer: A guide for General Practitioners
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding in pre-, peri- and post-menopausal women: a diagnostic guide for general practitioners and gynaecologists
Optimal cancer care pathways for endometrial cancer:
These clinical guides for health professionals set out key principles for optimal care at each step of the patient journey from prevention through to survivorship / end of life care.
The guides have been endorsed by the National Cancer Expert Reference Group, Cancer Australia and Cancer Council Australia.
Patients and their family and carers can use the consumer versions to better understand an often complex health system, and to know what questions to ask of their health professionals to ensure they receive the best care at every step.
Help your patients and their family and carers understand the process they are going through by printing and sharing these guides as appropriate.
- View the Optimal Cancer Care Pathways or download consumer PDFs from www.cancer.org.au/OCP
- View the interactive consumer web portal at www.cancerpathways.org.au
- Optimal Care Pathway for women with endometrial cancer
For more information about endometrial cancer diagnosis and treatment, see the National Cancer Institute (US): Endometrial cancer treatment (PDQ®): health professional version.
When reading materials that are published in other countries, note that some of the information may not apply to Australian patients.